Striving For Excellence....

Yup...as what the title reads, that's what I'm actually doing right now. I am striving for excellence in evry area of my life. A VERY HUGE dream. Ok, I sucked out during the first test (not that bad actually) but it was indeed quite shocking for me. Seeing that the mid-year exam is just round the corner, I have to really push myself to start studying. Ok, so I have got my entire result sheet pasted in my room just to remind me of my target and to get me hyped up for this coming exam. Hopefully, with God's help, I will be able to ace this test with good results.

Alright so that's for the academic section, but awhat about the others???? Well, I am actually aiming to produce another quality magazine this year for the school again. Although there won't be another competition like last year, but, I won't be doing the school any good by producing a lousy magazine right??? Therefore, I am definitely praying that all my members really stick together and work as a team :D.

Alright so much for all these craps...haha...I guess I better start doing whatever I have set my mind to do right now because blogging is definitely not one of them. Ciaoz.....

~Matthew~

0 comments: