CNY Aftermath

Okay, CNY is almost done and everyone is back to work and back to school. As for me, I am stilll struggling to adapt to my old routine after a week of relaxing, fun and collecting money :D . Well, after CNY, I have to prepare to start life as a student again in ICOM. Monday's my first day and I am so damn scared. I do not know why but just the thought of college on Monday sends shivers down my spine. Maybe I'll just forget about it for the moment. So far, things have been sailing around me smoothly and I can say that I kinda enjoy sitting back and relaxing in my house. Haha. Call me lazy but after years of primary and secondary school, slogging for exams and waking up early, I really loved life served on a more relaxing tray. My mum's definitely not in favor of me just sitting back and doing nothing, though. She makes me clean the house, wash the car, and get groceries for her which I find it better then having to slog to school everyday.

Well, well, so much for being lazy. I guess I have to kick this old habit that has nagged at me for months. I am even lazy to blog about my CNY holiday to Bali. So, I'll just leave it to my sister to do the blogging in her blog which she still hasn't done yet because we both are suffering from temporary brain shutdown. So, I guess you guys would have to be happy with the short explanation of my holiday. As for angpows, economic downturn has caused a slack in the amount of angpows. Anyway, it is not the amount that matters but the heart. At least, some people still have the heart to give angpows in the midst of the economic crisis.

Signing off for now....till next time.....

~Matthew~

1 comments:

winterduel said...

wahhhh.. Bali??
o.O

oi.. i want a cbox here.. =P
thanks for the compliments.. lolx.. yea. i know the music is kinda shocking.. but it's meant to be that way.. hahahahhaa... take care.. and... good luck with COLLEGE!..
and.. yea.. in case you forgot, Valentine's Day is just round the corner.. so.. *ahem ahem*.. =)