Combined Boards' Day

1 Team, 1 Spirit, Want Success....that was the theme of MBSSKL's 18th Combined Boards' Day event. Well, amazing that all the boards in MBSSKL could work together harmoniously to make this event a success. It was indeed a smashing success and I am sure that everyone totally enjoyed it. Well, the event was quite fun accept for 2 performances which really gave me NIGHTMARES.....scared the wits out of me!!! I totally hated that 2 performances. However, the rest of it was actually fun and interesting. The entire event ended somewhere close to 7pm and we all went home around 7.30pm as we had to clean up the hall and also take some pics :D

Well, conclusion??? I totally enjoyed this year's CBD event as it is my last year attending this function and definitely these are moments that I truly cherish....so long...ciaoz...

~Matthew~

0 comments: