What's Been Going On....

Ok....I've been downright busy and I have not updated my Xanga blog cause I could not sign into it(damned Xanga blog). Well, anyway, I am trying my utter best to keep up with the craziness all around me. It's like just 3 more weeks before my mid-term examinations and yet I am still so busy with other stuffs. So far I've only touched a few subjects and I am so Damned scared of the coming exams. So school life is pretty interesting nowadays with the tons of activities going on and I am trying to make the best out of my final year in school.

I had the great news that our school mag actually won 1st place in the school magazine competition last year and we received RM5000 as a reward....HUGE sum...well, that shows that MBSSKL Editorial Board really has quality...KEEP IT UP, GUYS!!! Well, I am glad that there is no such competition coming next year so I don't have to be so pressured but still producing a high-quality magazine is my goal.

Well, that's all for now. I guess I'll just stop here. Ciaoz....

~Mathew~

0 comments: