PHEWWWWW......

Yup....phewww.....relieved.....why?? Well, first of all, the holidays have arrived. Secondly, Teachers' Day is over. Well, if you ask me, I'm definitely needing these holidays to really take a break and catch up with whatever bits and pieces of studies that I have really left out. However, aftergoing through my whole holiday schedule, I have found out that I have actually very few days of holidays!!! NOOOOOOO.......here's the equation I have managed to come out with....

1) 2(7)=14 days of holidays

2) 14 days / 2 = 7 days each week

3) 1st week = 7-3 = 4 days

4) 2nd week = 7-3 = 4 days

5) total days of rest = 4 + 4 = 8 DAYS ONLY!!!!!

UNFAIR......when other students have got 14 days of holiday, 5K and 5C students only have 8 days. Well, that's a ratio of...let me guess.... 14:8 = 7:4 ....yup, I'm right, that's the correct ratio.

I'm going to say this with a huge SIGH that I am going to have lesser holidays. Well, anyway, that's the way life is. Nothing comes on a silver spoon. Alright, that's it, I'm going off now. Ciaoz!!!

~matthew~

0 comments: