Follow up....CHEER 2008....

Ok, I did not go for Cheer 2008, but I have watched it countless nuber of times when my sister was one of those screaming, mini-skirted girls doing sommersaults and flying in the air like nobody's business. Ok, Malaysia has been more open-minded lately because last time, IF there ever was a cheer programme, all the girls would have to wear BAJU KURUNG, not MINISKIRTS and TIGHT, FITTING shirts or bluses or whatever you call it.


Well, watching from YouTube and flicking through my sister's photos which she took at these year's event, I guess those girls must really be superwomen or whatnot. To be brave enough to let your friend fling you thousand feets into the air and to trust that they will catch you is UNTHINKABLE.....for me.... :D


What a huge crowd watching all these girls fly. I wonder if the crowd would be this huge if they were all guys...............................



"Skirtlift" or "Shirtlift".....if I was the base, I would have let go the person standing on top of me.....hahahahahahahaha......


I wonder if these girls are made up of steel or what because when my friend tried to imitate their actions, he went "AWWWWWWW, IT HURTS, MAN!!!!".....this is him, the cheerleader wannabe.......



Stupid fella, thinking he could bend over like those cheerleaders.........well, serve him right!!! haha......

~Matthew~


0 comments: