Retirement Day.....

I'm kinda late for this post as I have been quite lazy at updating my blog :P Well, I'm gonna blog about our prefects' retirement party which was held last Friday on the 18th of July in the evening. Well, the whole event was supposed to start at 4pm so after school, I went over to Bernard's house and showered changed and played some computer games over there.

At about 4pm, Bernard and I decided to leave. I did not follow him and the other guys as I had promised to pick up Evelyn after her tuition which ends at 5.30pm. So we parted ways at the LRT station. Whilst waiting for Evelyn's tuition to be over, I went over to Starbucks, had a nice cup of coffee and settled down with a novel. Well, what a nice way to relax after a hard, really hard day at school. It was truly the moment that I needed. At 5.15pm, I received an sms from Evelyn telling me that she has finished. So I quickly drunk up my coffee and went out to wait for her.

We went together to the LRT and by the time we reached there, it was already 6.15pm. The whole bunch of whacky prefects were already ther and evidently, a few of them were already wet *dunked*. Well, when I was just about to put a fishball into my mouth, out of nowhere, 3 guy just grabbed me from behind, while two more took out my wallet and my watch and the next thing i knew *whooosh* I was underwater. The water was really cold and I was shivering after coming out.

Well, in the end, no one escaped dry. Everyone was wet. We had a really nice time playing in the pool. However, after awhle, me and Evelyn decided to grab some food while everyone else was still playing. So we helped ourselves to plenty of barbequed meat and sausages.

By night time, everyone was out of the pool and the fun time of snapping pics began. Silly poses here and there and flashlights from the tons of cameras are really the trademark of the Prefectorial Board of MBSSKL. We always have a cameraman with us everywhere and in everything we do :D Well, I will put up the photos real soon when I get them. So long for this post, CIAOZ!!!!

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR EXAMS, LOWER 6es!!!!

~Matthew~

0 comments: