DUH.............................

I'm really not built for bloging I guess or I am too busy???????? I guess I'm starting to get lazy in updating my blog, so much so that most people have stopped viewing my blog. Well, I don't blame you guys cause' Mr. Matthew is so so lazy :D. Well, I haven't been updating my blog because I have very limited time to spend on the computer because when I'm at the computer, I have to be doing other stuffs especially with the school magazine just round the corner and SPM too.

Well, here's a little update......firstly, I have been very, very busy and just not in the mood to blog because my workload is freaking me out. Tons and tons of studies and revisions to do. Therefore, I had to cut off blogging time and spend very limited time chatting on MSN, Friendster-ing and many more. Don't worry, because once my SPM is over, I will be back to normal, which is.....blogging when I can....haha.....Well, when SPM is over, I'm sure that my blog will not be so empty as it is currently.

Well, went for a little swimming workout with my elder sister last 2 weeks ago and guess what, I banged my head on the pool wall. Well, I was not really sure where the other end of the pool was as I had no goggles and the next thing I knew, WHAM!!! And my head banged against the wall. Well, I'm not sure if being underwater magnifies the pain or what, but it REALLY hurt badly. Thank God, that it went away as quickly as it came and I vowed never to swim with my eyes closed.

Glad to know that we prefects have only one more month before we senior prefects retire to give way to the juniors to take over. Well, that means more time to study and more time to.....yup.....STUDY!!!! :D

So long for this post.....I guess it's sufficient for now....till the next post, Ciaoz!!!!

~Matthew~

0 comments: