Don't Ever TAG Me AGAIN!!!!!!!! >.<

6 things I'm passionate about:

God
My DARLING....EVELYN YANG HUEH WAN
My keyboards
My drumset
My Laptop
My church

6 things I say too often:

"OK...."
"ooi"
"Bernard!!!!"
"Darling"
"Argggh"
"Hehe"

6 books I've read recently:

Textbooks
Reference books
Workbooks
My notebooks
Don't Cry Now
Violets Are Blue

6 songs I could listen to over & over again:

How Could This Happen To Me - Simple Plan
Believe Me - Fort Minor
Tong Hua - Gu Liang (I DON'T LISTEN TO CHINESE SONGS BUT THIS IS AN EXCEPTION)
Gone - TobyMac
Teenagers - My Chemical Romance
Oxygen - Avalon

6 things I learnt for the past year:

Learnt how to be patient
Learnt not to rely on my own strength too much
Learnt how to balance my time wisely.....for SPM
Learnt that tuition is useless for me
Learnt how to LOVE
Learnt to value my life and not endanger my own life.... :D

6 people to tag:

No one
No one
No one
No one
No one
No one

(no one said i can't tag "No One" right?????)

I'm kinda sleepy right now so whatever answers up there may not be the exact answers. So if you wanna tag yourself, go ahead, but I'm not tagging no one.
Ciaoz...

~Matthew~

0 comments: