OOOOO-LA-LA........






That is a real dream come true for me......a Ducatti 999s, 1000cc series......

I am indeed really into this superbike craze just like my dad is. My da is an avid fan of superbikes and he does own one, a Yamaha 1000 cc superbike, and my word, isn't it cool!!!! Well, my dad has promised to let me get my 1000 cc bike license after my SPM. However, my mum is not as enthusiastic as my dad and I are.

She keeps grumbling and grumbling and grumbling, complaining about how noisy those bikes are and how DANGEROUS those bikes are. Well, it is danerous if you go speeding round town like a racer. My dad has riden for 30 years and has only met with accident....erm.....once... :D Well, I am sure God will protect me on that bike and I can't wait for my license to be in my hands. Of course, I will do my utter nest to be a responsible road user with that huge machine. So long, till I get that bike, I'll tell you guys all about it. As for now, I will focus on my SPM and dream at night about 2 things, my DARLING and my DUCATTI 999s :D

~ciaoz~


~Matthew~

0 comments: