Back to Blogger *apologies* :D

After thinking over, I have decided to stay at Blogger for GOOD, and I mean it this time. Wordpress is jst sooooo complicated and so not user-friendly at all. I have spent almost about a month trying to figure out how to use it and make my blog more interesting, but I just can't seem to understand the whole system. So, I have totally given up trying to use Wordpress.

So, I'm back to Blogger and appreciating the good-old-days of EASY and CONVENIENT blogging :D

After reading recent news about journalists and reporters and bloggers being placed under ISA arrests, I am quite careful with what I blog about. It is frightening to have a group of policemen one day, waiting outside my house and dragging me to prison. So I will not blog about political situations as it is very sensitive at this moment :D

So long.....bye bye....

~Matthew~

0 comments: