My Silly Best Friend

Everyone has got a best friend and for me, my best fella since primary school is Mr. Bernard Ho Chon Han. Haha.....yea man, we both "Gempar" MBS.....hahaha.....

I remember that we both were in the same class in standard 3 and at that time, I was the "naughtiest" boy in the block. However, very soon I got to know Bernard and found out that he was a "saint" *coughs* (kononnya). However, in standard 3, it was me who got the Tokoh Kanak-Kanak Harapan, not him.....hahahaha..... In standard 4 it was a different story though as both of us became prefects and were equally as naughty. But I definitely ousted him and became the assistant head prefect in Standard 6, while he was just the "Pengerusi Majlis".


Entered Form 1, also in MBSSKL and also in the same class, just for your info, we were in the same class right up till Form 3 and both of us were prefects right up till Form 5. A very wacky person, he became super smart as well in Form 1 and was always beating me in results. however, he was still a true friend and I owe my PMR mathematics results to him for helping me out during the last two months. I'm glad that both of us managed to achieve great results for PMR.

Bernard, me and Isaac

In Form 4, we were separated, Bernard in 4C and me, in 4K. WE could not crap around anymore in class and I had to find a new studying partner. However, our friendship still remained. He became my vice-president while I was the President of Christian Fellowship and we both were Headcomms in the Prefectorial Board, he the head for Printing Comm and me, Filing comm. He was a silly headcomm, while I was a lazy one.....hehe The great Storyteller

In form 5, he really helped me out when we both handled CF together. He really was a great help to me and proved himself as a great Vice-president *thumbs-up, dude* He is also a great comforter especially when I failed my Add Maths...haha....However, I got the BEST HEADCOMM award but he did not (no worries, Bernard, I'm somehow better :D) But he is damned good in his studies now...I ain't got no hope of beating him anymore *sobs* However, smart as he is, he is never one who brags or acts smart. He is still the same old wacky guy who still lets me slap him around. Really love those silly moments with Bernard....haha.....

Silly moments
So, he got chosen for NS and I did not....all the best, dude, in your SPM and in your future....continue being wacky......haha...

~Matthew~

0 comments: