Back Again....

I'm back to blogging again....time flies, and it is 2009. Happy New-Year to all of you. I've been missing lately because I've been really busy with stuffs after SPM. Those stuffs are....

1) Finding a college.

2) Following my aunt to various conferences (my aunt said it would be great experience)

3) Catching up with some overseas friend.

4) Travelling with my sister who will be going overseas soon.

There are actually lots more but I'm not gonna write them down as it would be too many. For me, 2008 was a mixture of fun, happiness and boredom altogether. But I'm hoping that 2009 will be more stable for me as I wish to have a more quiet life, not having to rush here and there, doing things.

Recap on November and December of 2008

November
SPM for the whole month, so nothing much happened except study, study and study. Something sucky happened in between and I don't wish to say it out.

December
-Finished SPM...recovered from SPM aftermath.

-Went for a 3 nights 4 days trip to Pangkor with my sister, her boyfriend and a few other friends. Had a nice time and had lots of the sea, something I did not have for the whole year.

-Christmas shopping

-College hunting=found a college=classes in January.

-Christmas celebration and a HUGE Christmas gathering dinner.

-Went for New Year drinks with a few friends form Australia. Ended up SANE...not drunk....I drank only coke (great achievement). One of them got quite drunk though.

January 2009
-Got my books ready for college

-Bought a new laptop. Still negotiating for a new handphone with my dad. I'M OUT OF CASH!!!!

-Waiting for class to begin.

-Orientation is so fun. Got to know a number of friends. Hoping to know more.....

Well, that's all that has happened so far. I've just summarized everything and I think that's what I will be doing for now as time is precious, way too precious for me.

¬Matthew¬

1 comments:

PuttyKitties said...

which college u got into yo? n wat field ur doin?