Motorcyclists....bullshit!!!

I hate those freaking motorcyclists for all they are worth. Zooming in and out of highways without looking properly at other passing cars. I had a fair share of trouble with one myself today morning.

At approximately 10.00am, I decided to go out to buy some doggy food for my dog. As I was turning out of my junction, I heard a loud scraping sound behind my car. Before I could react, I heard a loud thump and my first thought was that a car had hit me. But when I looked back, I saw no car. Stepping out of my car, I saw a motorcycle on the road, the rider and his pillion, on the ground, just bruised. When he saw me he started scolding me like hell....

"lu henti macam ini saja kah??? bodoh!!" (motorcyclist)

"Awak tak tahu tengok lampu merah kah??? tengok!! *steps brake pedal* Nah boleh tengok tak?? Merah tau." (Me)

By then, a crowd of people had gathered and I called my dad back at home. He advised me to go to a police station to report everything and claim back from the two guys' insurance. Well, I proposed to go to the station and even offered to fetch them. They were reluctant and after much discussion, they gave me RM200 to repair my car and went off. Not wanting to create any problem, I just accepted it and went home.

Thank God that my car only suffered minor bruises to its paintwork and not adeep dent. BUT I STILL HATE MOTORCYCLISTS!!!!

¬Matthew¬

0 comments: