Happy Birthday Sis!!

Though this post is kinda late, but I'm still posting it up to wish my big sister happy birthday! Yes, she is in her adulthood world already, and I'm still a little boy...*sighs* Why does time fly by so slow for me???

Great news, she would be getting married soon to her boyfriend whom they have dated for quite some time. Congrats!! The wedding would be in the month of September at Gold Coast Hotel, totally free-of-charge, because her boyfriend's uncle decided to sponsor their entire wedding. Pretty cool.... As for me, I might have a little adjusting to do as I will no longer have a bigger sister at home to protect me when I'm in trouble, no more big sis to talk to when my parents are out and definitely no one to quarrel with...haha..

Anyway, congratulations to you sis and, Happy Belated B'day!!!

¬Matthew¬

0 comments: