Mid Year.....

Okay...its been really long since I last blogged, since I last connected with my friends, since I even been in town.... truth be told, I was real busy with my new life....Life has always been a roller-coaster ride, it always is and always will, that is what I have found out all this while.

Love my new life as a music producer, still learning the ways of the pros. However, as much as I enjoy this new life and new education, there are ups and downs. But during the downs is when you leared lots more, that's what I found out. no point bringing out those times as it is already done with and dusted. Now my life is gearing on to a different direction which is steered by God alone. No more going on my own self-righteous thoughts and ambitions like I used to but being more serious in life about choices I make as some choices can kill you while some make you.

So the 1st half of the year is done with and dusted down so I am looking forward to this second half of the year with greater expectations and trust in God alone. No more time-wasting, no more looking back, just keep moving forward, that's the best thing I should do. School life is gone and as much as I enjoyed it, it is the PAST and past is past, life moves on. So long.....to all my friends out there, my e-mail is still active drop me an e-mail whenever you wish too....also I have rejoined Facebook but deleted my Friendster account so do add me.....thanks lots for all your friendship....

So long, till I'm back with my next post....got a new mix awaiting me in my studio.....ciaoz.....I LOVE MY STUDIES!!!!

~Matthew~

0 comments: