Lazily...

....I type this post in....

My sister exclaimed, "Matthew!! your blog is sooooo DEAD!!! Go update it la!!!" And so I took it as an advise and decided to update it a little. Just a little....why?? Because I am a LAZY freak. Haha....

Alright I've been going about lately on a craze of testing cars and bikes with my dad. We tested loads of cars ranging from really fast ones to real slow ones. Well, this experience does get your appetite for speed whetted especially for you guys out there. Nothing beats the sheer pleasure of being able to speed. Go-karting has been my latest hobby too, not to mention mini-biking. Yes, I have turned from a musician to a speed maniac. Anyway, I do believe that speed and music goes hand in hand.

Second update, I have gotten a new Macbook Pro and hopefully by next week, I will be able to change the layout of my blog. Hopefully......No pictures because I am not a photographer but when I do have pics, it will definitely be up. Anyway just keep checking my facebook to see pics of beautiful, sleek roadrunners.

~Matthew~

0 comments: